IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photofacial
- IPL is a non-invasive laser procedure that utilizes the power of intense pulses light that penetrates into the skin reducing redness and age lines. It effectively improves skin texture and discoloration while reducing pore size and minimizing wrinkles.
- The IPL procedure is ideal for facial redness, rosacea, sun damage, and acne scars. IPL can treat any affected body part.*
- Chemical Peels are topically applied acids that create a uniform and controlled exfoliation designed to even out skin discoloration while smoothing and brightening the skin.
- Chemical peels are a great choice for treating rough, dehydrated, sun-damaged or acneic skin on the face, arms, back, chest, hands, and feet. Peels are helpful in treating wrinkles, freckles, melasma, and scars.
- Chemical peels range in strength from superficial to deep depending on the problematic area.*
- Microneedling is a procedure where micro-needles penetrate the epidermis, targeting deeper parts of the skin without removing the top layer. It has a unique ability to treat scars, rejuvenate skin, and treat blemishes. During microneedling, a series of ultra thin needles are injected into the dermis and epidermis. The skin undergoes stimulation and starts producing collagen to promote revitalization. These micro-breaches allow the absorption of important nutrients, vitamins, minerals and skin medications.
- Microneedling is indicated in the treatment of acne and acne scarring, scars from injury or trauma, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, rough skin, enlarged pores, wrinkles and fine lines.*
Platelet Rich Plasma
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is a therapy that utilizes a patient’s own blood to stimulate a healing response. When combined with microneedling, PRP produces superior skin healing as it utilizes the body’s natural ability to repair itself.*