Laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal is safe and effective procedure for men and women of all ages. Delivering light pulses to target hair follicles causing the hair to fall off.
- Reflections Medical utilizes a state of the art laser technology that is capable of delivering Nd:YAG 1064nm and/or Alexandrite 755nm waves. This variability ensures effective hair reduction for all skin types.
- The laser has an automatic cooling system that renders comfortable and painless treatment.
Alexandrite Laser: In addition to its indication for hair removal in light colored skin types, Alexandrite laser is also useful in treating age spots, freckles, and flat birthmarks.
Nd:YAG laser: This laser is the perfect hair reduction solution in dark skin types as it doesn’t cause burn or discoloration. It is also beneficial in treating spider and thread veins in the face and body, and targeting benign vascular tumor.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photofacial
- IPL is a non-invasive laser procedure that utilizes the power of intense pulses light that penetrates into the skin reducing redness and age lines. It effectively improves skin texture and discoloration while reducing pore size and minimizing wrinkles.
- The IPL procedure is ideal for facial redness, rosacea, sun damage, discoloration, and acne scars. IPL is used extensively to target areas on the face and body.